Corrugated two-layer pipes from PP-B polypropylene with a nominal diameter from 200 mm to 800 mm with ring stiffness of SN4, SN8, SN12, SN16
Produced by the manufacturer «BROVARY-PLASTIC» LLC, according to DSTU B.V.2. 5-32:2007 and are intended for the pipelines transporting in a pressureless mode the sewage which is not aggressive to material of pipes
Application of POLYCORR pipes
Code of the UD area of application, for products intended for underground laying of sewerage networks without limitation of distance from buildings and structures, also under buildings and structures. Pipes can also be used in hydro-ameliorative construction, agriculture, for environmental protection, drainage systems, as well as for any type of cable protection in communication and energy systems.
Advantages of polypropylene pipes
- Significant weight reduction not only in comparison with concrete, ceramic pipes, but also with pipes made of PVC, rigid PE (PE-ND) and monolithic with PP.
- The cost of raw materials is about 75% of the total cost of manufacturing the pipe. Thanks to the lowest specific weight, PP pipes with a corrugated wall can be the cheapest among all systems of sewer pipes from plastic.
- Due to the high chemical resistance of polypropylene pipes are suitable not only for water supply, sewage and storm water, but can also be used in industrial systems and chemically contaminated soil.
- Unlike concrete pipes, due to smooth, even surfaces, inside the pipes there are no favorable conditions for the development of microorganisms and bacteria. Decomposition of effluents due to the action of bacteria in the absence of oxygen usually causes the formation of a strong acidic environment, resulting in the surface of concrete pipes is subject to corrosion. PP pipes are resistant to this process.
- PP pipes have the highest abrasion resistance among the materials used for the production of sewer pipes. This allows you to design channels with a large slope, as well as to transport liquids heavily contaminated with silt and sand.Due to the high heat resistance of the material, the transported liquids can have a temperature of 60 ° C in continuous flow, as well as 95 ° C in short-term flow.
PP pipes have high impact resistance, also at low temperatures, so they can be used at a temperature of -20 ° C. No other plastic pipes can be used at such a wide temperature range.
- DN - Size
- de - Outer diameter
- Di - The diameter of the inner bell
- e3 - The minimum wall thickness of the bell
- L2 - The length of the bel
- L1 - The length of the smooth part of the bell
- L - The length of the pipe is construction
|Rigidity of the ring
|SN 4 ≥ 4 кН./м2
SN 8 ≥ 8 кН./м2
SN 12 ≥ 12 кН./м2
SN 16 ≥ 16 кН./м2
|DSTU BV2.5. - 32: 2007
|Impact resistance of falling load, TIR% no more||10|
|Change in length and appearance
after heating,% no more
|The geometry of the bells connections||Preservation of tightness of the tested connections within 60 ± 1 min.|